"Whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue...think on these things" Phil. 4:8



Friday, July 15, 2011

Get creative, ladies!!

After my father-in-law passed away, we inherited his dining room suit. I did NOT like it, but I knew it was important to my husband and it was well built furniture. So I decided to paint it and now it has become just about my favorite furniture that I own. I don't have before pictures, but I do have a picture of the inside of it so you can see the color of the wood before.


I wanted to share this so that you can see how easy it is to make something pretty with a little bit of paint. I want ladies to understand that anyone can make their home look good, without having to put alot of money into it. After all, if we want to be like the Proverbs 31 woman we must be industrious and thrifty(Pr. 31:13,14).

No comments:

Post a Comment