"Whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue...think on these things" Phil. 4:8



Monday, June 27, 2011

In the beginning...

Well, here goes nothing. I've decided to start blogging. Why? I don't have a good answer for that. I just have alot to say, so I'm gonna say it. I've been doing a personal study on Proverbs 31 and the Lord has opened my eyes to some things. I've shared my thoughts with the ladies in my church via e-devotions. But I got to thinking, maybe there's more the Lord wants me to open my eyes to see. And maybe there are more people who might want to hear what I have to say. In my study I have become more aware of how I spend my time, money, and resources. So I want to share the word of God through my blogs but I also want to share ways to be more efficient and thrifty. I want us to learn together how to be trusted with all that God has placed in our hands. There's a huge "coupon craze" going on, and I must say, "I'm in!" It's actually kinda fun, and it has saved me some money with little effort. I am not, however, planning to become a hoarder, like the ones on tv! I just want to do everything that I can to be a good steward.

No comments:

Post a Comment