"Whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue...think on these things" Phil. 4:8



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The things kids say...

A church in our town has a sign that reads "You don't need twitter to follow God". As we rode through town the other day my 11 year old son, Hayden, says "And you don't need facebook to like Jesus!" I thought that was pretty good! My kids never cease to amaze me by the things that they say. Isn't it good to know that our relationship with God doesn't require that we have technology or be computer savy? If that were the case I would just now be catching up. He loves me, just plain 'ol, sometimes slow me. I follow Him and I love Him and if he had a facebook, I would definitely "like" Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment