"Whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue...think on these things" Phil. 4:8



Friday, July 8, 2011

Frugal fru fru

I enjoy pretty things. Anyone who knows me, knows that fact. I especially enjoy making my home pretty. And I've learned to do the best I can with what I have. I think any woman can make her home pretty with little money. It just takes a little work and a little creativity, which is my specialty. I love to get my creative juices flowing. I like to change things up a little bit, so I thought I would share a few of my ideas.
I have played around with some different looks for my living room by trying different pillows on my couch. I prefer warm colors so that is all I have, but you could just about use any color combination if you have a neutral couch. I also like to mix patterns, as you will see in the pictures.
CLICK ON THE FRU FRU PAGE TO VIEW PHOTOS

No comments:

Post a Comment