"Whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue...think on these things" Phil. 4:8



Saturday, November 8, 2014

The small things

I have a tendency to notice things, small things. It's November, the leaves on the trees are beautiful shades of yellow, orange & red. I love it. I notice it. I love how beautiful it looks this time of year. But as I think about the small things that grab my attention with my eyes, I wonder if there are small things that I should be seeing with my heart. I am a busy mom, with active kids, whose schedules keep us busy. I am not complaining, I am very grateful for healthy children who can be active. But in my busyness, I wonder if I'm overlooking someone that needs a kind word, a word of encouragement. I never want to lose my eye for the small things in life, but I pray that I can also see those things that God puts in front of my hearts eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment